Identification, Images, & Information
For Insects, Spiders & Their Kin
For the United States & Canada
Compact and High Power
AMORES nail lamps are made of recyclable ABS that has a high impact resistance and chemical
resistance that makes them safe to use.
Enough power to cure your nail gel polish with 36 LED bulbs positioned to ensure even UV light distribution.
How to Use the AMORES Nail Lamp
1. Apply a thin layer of the desired gel polish to a clean and dry nail according to its application instructions. Avoid touching or painting the cuticle or skin alongside the nails.
2. Use the appropriate timer(10s/30s/60s/90s low heat mode) as per your gel polish's requirements."p" "p"3. Please note that curing time vary based on gel polish brand. AMORES NAIL LAMP works for all kinds of gel and is not intended for use with regular nail polish, which uses a fan or air dryer. "p"4. If the gel polish is still tacky after curing, please wipe your nails with a gentle cleanser or rubbing alcohol to get rid of the sticky residue. "p" "p" "p"Specifications "p"1. 36 LED s "p"2. Maximum power consumption: 56 W "p"3. Machine input: DC24V/1. 5A(powered by adaptor) "p"4. Adapter: Rated input: 100-240vac 50/60HZ 1A "p"Rated output: DC24V/1.5A . "p"5. Wave length: 365+405nm
"h2"From the manufacturer
Nail technician recommended lamp
AMORES Professional UV LED Nail Lamp is made of recyclable ABS that has high impact and chemical resistance, making it safe and reliable to use.
Works with all types of gel nail polishes including base coats, color gels, top coats, builders, hard gels, sculpture gels, and gem glues. Perfectly cure your gel nail polishes for a salon quality finish.
Enough power to cure your gel nail polish with 36 LED bulbs positioned to ensure even UV light distribution.
AMORES Professional UV LED Nail Lamp
AMORES nail lamp comes equipped with a double light source containing 36pcs of 56W LEDs â no bulb changes necessary!
Cure your gel nail polish in seconds and admire the perfect finish.
AMORES UV LED nail lamp is perfect for those who prefer to DIY as it works with all gel nail polishes.
How to use the AMORES Nail Lamp?
1. Apply a thin layer of the desired gel nail polish to the clean and dry surface of the nail, making sure to avoid the cuticle and skin alongside the nail. Follow all recommended usage instructions for the selected gel polish.
2. Choose the appropriate timer(10s/30s/60s) as per the applied layerâs requirements. The lamp will automatically power off after the selected time has expired. Alternatively, use the auto-sensor feature for a custom timer. The lamp will power on upon detecting your hand or foot and will automatically power off once your hand or foot is no longer detected.
3. Curing time will vary based on the gel polish used; refer to the instructions provided by the gelâs brand.
4. If the gel polish is tacky after curing, use rubbing alcohol to wipe it away for a clean finish. Enjoy your beautiful manicure or pedicure with the AMORES nail lamp!
Cures All Gel Nail Polishes
Designed for salon quality polished nails. Perfectly cures all types of gel polishes. Works with all types of gel nail polishes including base coats, color gels, top coats, builders, hard gels, sculpture gels, and gem glues.
Design Beautiful Patterns for Your Toes.
If youâre always in search for some cute and creative nail designs for your nails, you should have a nail lamp at your disposal. Summer is coming, so put on your sandals to show the most beautiful toe manicure your mind has to offer. Skip the salon and try it yourself at home with the use of a nail lamp.
BugGuide is a National Moth Week Partner. How to add your National Moth Week 2021 photos. July 17-25.
Photos of insects and people from the Spring 2021 gathering in Louisiana, April 28-May 2
National Moth Week 2020 photos of insects and people.
Photos of insects and people from the 2019 BugGuide Gathering in Louisiana, July 25-27
Discussion, insects and people from the 2018 gathering in Virginia, July 27-29
Photos of insects and people from the 2015 gathering in Wisconsin, July 10-12
Photos of insects and people from the 2014 gathering in Virginia, June 4-7.
Photos of insects and people from the 2013 gathering in Arizona, July 25-28
Ben Sherman BE3018 Extra Long Body Brush to Reach all those HardUllnoy Workout Tank Tops for Women Running Muscle Tanks SleeveleAl Hirt Swingin' Dixie at Dan's Pier 600 in New Orleans, Vol. 2American Educational Glass Streak Plates Kit, 1/4" Thickness (PaElephantito Unisex-Child The Rock Star Ankle BootAmy Byer Girls' Pull-on Joggers SweatpantsTRQ Rear Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly Pair For Sorento Santa Fe VeLow Noise Handheld Tape Dispenser, 2 in.
Everlast Dual Station Heavy Bag Stand, 100-lb, Speedbag, Value BCartoon Ribbit Drawstring Bags , Waterproof Drawstring BackpackiGaging 0-1" Blade Micrometer Digital Quick Absolute Origin SpeeSamba Soccer Goal - Training Grade 3M x 2M- The Premier LockingPolaroid Flexi-Pod Tripod/Mount Cube, Cube+ HD Action LifestyleBulk buy: Tulip ColorShot Outdoor Upholstery Spray Paint 8 oz. 4New 19.5V 10.3A 200W ac Power Adapter Laptop Charger for HP ZBooSwivel Remote Control Holder, 9 Rooms Desk Organizer and Decorat